Lunes, Nobyembre 7, 2011

radiation-poem

Living In A Modern World

By : Jerlyn Mae H. Escalante

 

As I open my eyes in the morning

I know my life would not be such boring

For there’ll always be light to give it meaning

That surely makes sense in everyday living.

 

There’s no need to look around to see their presence

For I can’t live with their complete absence

The light, air, food and technology

These are all part of my life already.

 

I won’t deny that I’m in a modern world

The fact that I’m indulged in using gadgets

For these are the things which make me happy

Yet still aware they’re harmful

if not used properly.

 

I know there should be limits in everything

Even for the things in my surroundings

Like too much exposure to heat is

quite not good

What else will happen if I push into limits?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento